Welcome to my own personal corner of Hell.

17 January 2011

Full Display of a Display Board pt3

So its been a busy couple days. I will be spending some time this week to sort out the pics and write up the bat reps for this past weekend's Conflict GT. Until I get it all settled I will be posting some pics of my favorite armies and models. But real quick before I do that I want to show you all how my display board came out in the end.

@ Sgt Brisbane - The board is made of a piece of 3/8 - 1/2 inch plywood. The hill and craters are 1/4 - 3/8 inch pink insulation foam. I used a lighter to melt out the craters. Then sealed it with 2-3 coats of a 50/50 vodka/pva glue mix. It was then painted brown and drybushed with a lighter brown. It is flocked with Games Workshop Sand and Games Workshop Static Grass/Green Flock.





No comments:

Post a Comment